Sunday, May 3, 2009

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Early: cereal bar, then strawberries. This kid is going through a growth spurt for sure.

Then breakfast... we had eggplant fried in EVOO omelette but Matthew decided that he no longer liked eggplant--so he ate leftover steamed chicken and broccoli. *eyeroll*

Snacks: LOOOTS of rice crackers. He just kept coming back for more. Lots of "I'm hungry" today. Sliced organic pears AND some peeled baby carrots (organic this time).

Lunch: peanut butter and jelly on gluten-free bread

Snacks: so help me I have no clue because at this point I took on the task of reconciling 2 very busy bank accounts PLUS both produce coops accounts since January and it took me no less than 9 hours. Based on Matthew's behavior at dinnertime, I'd say Mike totally forgot to snack him down.

Dinner: Believe it or not, we got pizza. We were trying to test out Matthew's dairy allergy. Turns out, he took all the cheese off. None-the-less, there was sauce and who knows what was in it. He had some disruptive sleep last night, but admittedly, we're dealing with allergies--so I'm not sure if it was the pizza dough, or sauce, or allergies, or the combo.

No comments: