Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

breakfast: eggs. In the fall, I'm going to experiment more--I promise. ;) But seriously--I'll bet MOST people tend to eat the same thing for breakfast each day. Matthew's eggs were plain with ketchup. Mike and I had organic eggplant and onions fried up with ours.

snack: last of the organic strawberries

lunch: Matthew had rice pasta. Mike and I had leftover chicken with nothing else (although the chicken had tomato and eggplant slices on it. Mike considers this "vegetables")

snack: rice crackers... and a Yummi Earth lollipop *eyeroll*

dinner: Mike made dinner and it was ENTIRELY FRIED (in EVOO). >:( I mean, the pork chops and the potatoes--I get that. But the ZUCCHINI??? He could've thrown them in the microwave steamer! *sigh*

I feel dessert coming on. Something in the way of fruit. We're overrun with bananas at the moment...

No comments: