Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, April 17, 2009

Matthew is going through some kind of ridiculous growth spurt and COMPLETELY RAVENOUS!

early breakfast: non-organic cantaloupe. Inlaws went on vacation and sent it home with us so it didn't go bad...

breakfast: eggs (plain) with sliced organic pears... for all of us. Mike and I had non-organic hazelnut decaf coffee. Mine had whole, unrefined cane sugar (from Rapunzel) in it.

snack: Matthew had an overripe organic banana AND rice crackers and so help me I think he snook something else, but not positive.

lunch: we all had peanut butter (Skippy Natural) and jelly (Mike & Matthew had my homemade organic Concord grape and I had the last of the Bonne Maman strawberry with the new Smucker's organic strawberry that's seriously too sweet for me).

snack: hmmmm... that explains a lot. I don't remember one and he was a complete bear. No--wait--I'm wrong: he had an organic apple. Note to self: apples, bananas and rice=constipation.

dinner: well, we DID have pork chops fried in EVOO. Mike also attempted to make mashed sweet potatoes. I had to explain to him that cooking them for 10 minutes in the microwave is not equal to an hour or more in the oven. So they had "texture". I also cut up an organic cucumber. Matthew's was plain, but my family "marinates" them in italian dressing and we had some organic balsamic vinaigrette in the house--so I had it that way. Mike wasn't interested.

No comments: