Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday, February 21, 2009

early breakfast: cereal bar by request

breakfast: organic blueberries

brunch: at Perkins--Matthew had 2 scrambled eggs and 1 strip of very crispy bacon that was likely full of all kinds of horrible stuff... plus OJ (which is safe) and my cantaloupe and honeydew melon. We bring our own ketchup. Mike had some kind of completely off-limits omelette and I had a Steakhouse Scrambler with on sauce, no gravy and no cheese (so just potatoes, meat and egg) with our ketchup. We all had muffins that I know are not okay. I had OJ & coffee--Mike had coffee.

lunch: Matthew ate the last of his steamed chicken and broccoli and Mike and I skipped.

snack: don't think we had one--early dinner and late lunch

dinner: london broil coated in honey & freshly grated organic ginger that I've had for 3 months plus some pineapple chunks (canned--Dole non-organic). We had fresh organic string beans on the side.


then we went to a party. Matthew was confined to Lay's chips (which MAY have had corn oil in them--they said corn OR palm) and was allowed 3 pretzel sticks because there was no corn or soy in them. Mike and I? Forget it. We are paying for it dearly this morning.

No comments: