Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, December 8, 2008

Okay... we're making our way back to eating properly. And we are definitely starting Feingold after Jan. 1st. In fact, a friend is also doing it so I have some level of support. But today...

Matthew woke at around 4am because I let him sleep from 5pm. :( He had his daily cereal bar and water. Around 6am I gave him something else but for my life I can't remember what. At 8am he had eggs (bought--not from the ladies, who have stopped laying for winter) scrambled with Taylor ham (the brand is actually "John Taylor's Pork Roll" and it's the hunk of meat you cut up). Didn't use oil--I cooked the ham in there first thinking it would give off enough oil to do and it didn't. ;) He also had a very ripe organic banana.

I think we must've skipped snack!

He had Wendy's for lunch... burger with no ketchup--just pickle and tomato... plus fries and water. I had the Grilled Chicken combo with water and mandarin oranges (but I eat the half of Matthew's fries that I remove from his container).

Afternoon snack was Lay's Kettle Cooked potato chips (and I had some Cedar's brand garlic-lovers hummus with that) and water. Only the Kettle Cooked version of Lay's is soy/corn free (it's made with sunflower oil).

Dinner: skirt steak with Montreal spices, organic spinach wilted in extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) with garlic and pignolis, and oven-roasted potatoes (coated with EVOO, sea salt, pepper and organic rosemary).

No comments: